Spaulding’s Race for Rehab Team encourages people of all abilities to participate in athletic endeavors in support of our mission. Since its inception in 2005, the Team has grown from a single person to include more than 900 alumni from across the globe.
Spaulding’s Race for Rehab Team welcomes athletes of all levels to apply. Those selected will commit to raising a minimum of $7,500, benefiting critical programs to enhance the lives of Spaulding’s patients, such as the Spaulding Adaptive Sports Center, groundbreaking research and more.
Benefits of the Race for Rehab Team include:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2024 Boston Marathon
- Professional coaching
- Group training opportunities
- Race for Rehab Team apparel
- VIP pre- and post-race amenities
- Complimentary tickets to Spaulding’s Marathon Monday at the Mandarin celebration
- Fundraising advice and personalized fundraising page
- So much more!
Spaulding Rehabilitation is a global leader in rehabilitative care and currently ranked #2 by U.S. News & World Report in their Best Hospitals issue. An official teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, Spaulding provides comprehensive rehabilitation and medical management programs for people recovering from—or learning to live fully with—illness, injury, and disability.
For more information about the Race for Rehab Team visit www.RaceForRehab.org.